Tell me what you’ve seen
We have made an interactive transmedia sculpture to share brief moments in time. We are focusing on collecting, retrieving, and sharing opinions, hidden voices, and stories in stone. We are linking these memories in the form of music, poems, photos, and videos to a liquid stone face. We have diagrammed the embedded radio frequency identification (RFID) chips in the sculpture as a StoneFaceMap. Touch the surface with an NFC cell phone to retrieve, replay, and share brief moments in time. The issue is sharing experiences.
The sculpture was made by Deborah Bridges and powered by XtremeSignPost.
1. 04F063C20B3C80 I dream for peace Fukushima
2. 041562C20B3C80 cool kids Kauai
3. 043260C20B3C80 Splash
4. 04A811B2953C80 hands from here, earth from me
5. 04305FC20B3C80 Remember Fukushima NFCeye
6. 04195FC20B3C80 Hidden Voice of Micheal Berry
7. 047E08C2B44284 Nathan Ybanez Yoko Ono